Handheld Designer respects legitimate rights of copyright owners, and requires that our users do the same. It is the policy of Handheld Designer, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights others.
Handheld Designer has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and will respond to specific notices of copyright infringement that comply with the Act.
If you believe that content hosted by Handheld Designer infringes on your copyright, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information, in English, to Handheld Designer's Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Handheld Designer to find and positively identify that content; for example, the full URL of the allegedly infringing content;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Be aware that Handheld Designer may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
Handheld Designer’s Designated Agent for Notices of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement is:
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Submitting a Counter-notification
If access to your content is disabled due to the Notice and takedown procedure described above, and you believe the takedown was improper, you must submit a Counter-notification.
Prepare a proper Counter-notification containing the following information:
- State that access to your content or account was disabled due to operation of the notice and takedown procedure.
- Identify the material that has been removed and designate its URL prior to removal.
- State, under penalty of perjury: (a) Your name, address, and telephone number, (b) that you “have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as result of mistake or misidentification of the material,”, and (c) that you “consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located.”
Send your Counter-notification to the “Designated Agent” for Handheld Designer, whose contact information is:
Copyright © 2010-2014, Handheld Designer, LLC, All Rights Reserved.
Made by hand in New England, USA.